Hagan's Motor Pool Service Warranty Policy
Our repair facility shall guarantee for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, which ever shall first occur, the actual repair costs only of faulty labor furnished while performing the work (if any) shown on this invoice. The warranty of the defective part(s) shall be that of the manufacturer of the part.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS
- LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
- This warranty covers materials and labor to correct any defect in workmanship arising from repairs performed under the original invoice. It does not cover incidental or consequential losses, i.e., towing, loss of earnings, per diem expenses, rental car costs, or any other claims of any nature whatsoever.
- The work performed could fail due to no fault of the repairing facility. Adjacent or related parts to the repaired areas could fail, causing damage to the original repair. Under these circumstances this warranty will not be applicable.
- Any damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse or collision is not covered by this warranty.
- This limited warranty is limited to the customer listed on the Invoice and is not transferable.
- HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE - INSTRUCTIONS:
- The vehicle must be brought to Hagan's Motor Pool for inspection of work or defective part(s).
- Any warranty repairs must be approved by Hagan's Motor Pool management upon completion of inspection.